Are you using Kindle Fire HDX? If yes, then I would like to know if you can easily connect your device to the computer or not. If not, then you must read this blog post, as we will be discussing this issue in detail here today.
The Kindle has written a new success story for Amazon in the recent years. If I present you the figures, then you will be surprised to know that the tablet market is predominantly occupied by Amazon, not the electronic giants like Samsung, Apple, Blackberry or other companies. This is a surprising fact, but it’s good that non-conventional electronic companies are struggling in the tablet market. Amazon claims that its Kindle devices have the market share of about 33% in the Android tablet market, which is a commendable figure.
The success story of the Amazon Kindle started out with Amazon Kindle Fire, but with the new models in the Kindle Fire edition, the company has done even better. Since the inception of the Amazon Kindle, the company has upgraded and overhauled its devices to get the best out of the market. Now, the Amazon Kindle Fire HDX is the most popular device by the company, as it has a plenty of useful features for the users who wish to do more than just reading. The product comes in two sizes, a 7-inch version, and an 8.9-inch version. With the inclusion of Kindle account, things have even become better for the users, as now they can do Amazon Kindle login to access their personal content.
When it comes to the reviews and feedback of the Kindle Fire HDX, then you will find everything positive, but like all other big electronic gadgets, Kindle Fire HDX also has a few downsides. One of the most common issue in Fire HDX is the lack of digital content. Though Kindle download a number of things, but those are not sufficient. But, that is not the main concern, but there is another thing that I would like to mention, i.e., the Kindle device not being able to connect to the PC.
This is a major problem because everybody has got a plenty of things on their computers that they want to transfer to their Amazon Kindle, but with the problem in transferring, that seems a big problem. The first thought that comes to the mind of the people is to get Amazon Kindle support because they can fix the issue in the best way.
But, this is not the only method by which the issue can be resolved, but there is always more than one way of fixing an issue. You must understand that calling Amazon kindle customer service should be the last option and not the first. So, let us discuss how to fix this problem.
- You can use certain applications like Dropbox, which is used to transfer files without using any wires.
- If the files aren’t that huge, then you can send an email to yourself and then, download the file(s) on the computer or the Kindle. In order to manage those files on Kindle, you can go to ‘Manage Kindle devices’ option.
- The right solution would be, try turning both your PC and Kindle off for around 20 seconds and then, turn it on again. This is an important step and you must not skip it.
- You need to make sure that the Kindle tablet is fully charged.
- You can try using another USB cable, just for a change.
- You can try plugging the USB cable into a different port if there is any.
- You can also use certain media transfer kit that is available on the internet these days.
- You can take Kindle Fire support help as there is a dedicated support for Kindle Fire tablets.