A number of times, you would feel the necessity of accessing PDF files on Amazon Kindle. But, is it possible to transfer PDF files from your computer or tablet or smartphone to kindle? If yes, then that will be great news. If you are not able to transfer PDF files, then you can take Kindle help from an expert.
A vast number of Kindle users don’t know the process of transferring PDF files on their Kindle devices. They don’t even know whether it is possible to transfer PDF files or not. Well, first of all, it is possible to transfer PDF files to Kindle devices. You can email PDF files to the Kindle. E-books present online are mainly in PDF format and these are to be required by the users on their Kindle device.
In this blog post, we will discuss that how you can email PDF files to the Kindle for comfortable and hassle-free reading. You can simply do Amazon Kindle login and read from PDF files without any issue. No doubt, Kindle supports PDF format not directly but with the help of personal documents service that is offered by Kindle. So this is quick help for those who want to get PDF files on their Kindle device. Try the steps that are mentioned below.
There is a program or software called Win2PDF, which provides a tool to pile up the documents onto Kindle device by mailing directly to the Kindle. There is no requirement of any other medium. This software is getting popular these days as it is simpler and easiest way to access the PDF files through Kindle. You need special permission from Amazon for availing this service. The steps to enable the email address are discussed below. You can go to ‘Manage my Kindle account’ option in case there is any issue.
- Step to Personal document settings from the Kindle device.
- Check out for the advanced option where ‘approved personal file Email list’ is written. Click on it.
- Add an email address in the relevant box.
- Move to ‘send-to-Kindle email setting’. Search for the address that you have entered earlier. This email address work as a platform for sending PDF files.
- There is need to configure the personal settings at Amazon as well. You will able to receive the PDF files only after enabling the settings on Amazon. The email address should be correctly entered in the recipient column, lest you will not receive the email.
There is one more thing that I want to bring to your kind notice that Amazon charging certain fees for it. You must accept the conditions first. These are different for different models.
- If the Kindle is without 3G data option then the only way to receive the email is through Wi-Fi network. You have to connect to the Wi-Fi network for receiving the PDF files.
- If the Kindle is with both 3G and Wi-Fi network then you can receive on any network and anytime. But if you are connected to the Wi-Fi then you must specify ‘free’ in the email address in order to avoid any additional fees. Under this case, you will not receive files through the 3G
If there is still an issue in sending the email then you go check your ‘manage my Kindle’ option. All the issues will be fixed by the supporter accurately. The company service providers are pleased to help you anytime. They have a good sense of respect for their users.
You will able to get PDF files on the Kindle by email through above-mentioned steps. In case of urgency or any technical problem, you can easily manage your Kindle by taking help of an expert. This support is mainly dedicated for Kindle basic model users. Most of the Kindle users purchase basic model for reading as there is no difference between two models in terms of features. The only difference lies in the shape, storage and a screen resolution of the display. Bookworms always prefer to buy the higher end models like Kindle oasis and Paperwhite.