Kindle Fire can work in a better way when you empower it with a Google account. After setting up a Google account on Kindle Fire tablet, you can easily access the Google Play Store and download the APK files as well. There is no need to take Kindle help from the website.
You can set up an account on your own easily. After configuring Google account on your Kindle Fire tablet, you can easily run all the Google apps on your device. Kindle support all the Google apps available on Google play store.
This guide will be helpful for you if you are using any Kindle Fire series model such as Fire HD, Fire HDX or other previous generations of Kindle Fire tablet. There are some apps that require special permissions from the Google. So, in those cases, having an account on Google is a must.
There is no official way of hooking up the Google account with the Kindle Fire model given on the Kindle com support website but we are going to present the method in front of you. You have to follow the steps properly and carefully.
First of all, we will discuss the requirements for setting up a Google account on Kindle Fire tablet. You need the below mentioned things for successful configuration of Google account into your Kindle Fire tablet:
- Side load Google4 apps: The four Google apps, i.e., Google play store, play service, Google account manager and Google service framework must be installed on your system. You can download the APK files for play store, frame service and account manager and Google play services you can get from the play store or mobile market. In case of any support, you can call at Amazon Kindle customer service number provided on the Kindle Fire support help
- ADB access: ADB access is mandatory from your PC to run the ADB command because there is a requirement of developer environment, not a Root command.
Process of setting up a Google account on Kindle Fire tablet
- Turn on the installation from unknown sources: As all the apps are not available on the Amazon website, you may require downloading from the third-party app store. For this, the installation of unknown sources option must be enabled. To enable it, Go to settings then tap on applications then click on apps from unknown sources. Slide to turn it on.
- Download the 4 apps: After switching on the apps from unknown sources, download the 4 apps i: e, Google play store, Google frame services, Google play services and Google account manager. The guide for downloading the apps other than Google play services is discussed above so you can download as per the mentioned guide. After downloading the apps, install the APK files immediately and run it. You can take support for your Kindle from www Kindle com support link even. There is Dropbox link available on the internet from where you can download all the 4 APK files for your Kindle. Before installing these apps, you will be required to click on special permissions so as to review them and enable them. At this stage, you will not able to log in to your Google account because the communication between the Google server and system may not develop at this time. It needs permissions from your app that you have downloaded just now. Run ADB command now.
- Switch on the USB debugging mode on your Kindle tablet: Switch on the USB debugging mode from the settings to run ADB command.
- Run the ADB command on your PC: Connect the Kindle to the PC in order to install the 3 apps. Amazon Kindle support ADB commands with special permissions for installation of Google play services.
- Setup the account now: You can now install Google account app or Gmail app to set up an account on your Kindle Fire tablet. Click on the finish after adding a new or existing account in the desired field.