Are you a NOOK user and scuffling with the wireless issue? Then no worries, you can follow these simple steps to fix this issue you’re also free to take Nook Support by getting in touch with professionals.
If your wireless work is not functioning accurately with your NOOK tablet, it may be an issue with the Wi-Fi or it may be an issue with the NOOK Tablet’s connection to the Wi-Fi signal. For better assistance, you can also visit Nook Com Support.
If the WiFi belongs to you, here are some ways to determine if it is the WiFi service itself:
- Is the WiFi router powered up and linked to the Internet?
- Does a laptop or desktop computer “see” and communicate with the adapter?
- Check this from the computer that internet service is working?
Use your troubleshooting tool of the computer to check its configuration. Use your troubleshooting tools of the computer to check its configuration. Plus, each wireless device grips a built-in configuration and setup screen you access via your computer. Here are some possible fixations:
- First, you need to turn off your NOOK tablet then turn it on again.
- Turn off the power to the router for approx. ten seconds or so and then restore power. That may resolve an issue that cropped up in the router’s internal memory.
- Check with the network administrator to view if there’s a blacklist (of blocked devices) or a whitelist (of devices that are particularly permitted entrance) for the system if you’re trying to link to a secured system (at an office or somewhere same).
- You may need to give your MAC address of NOOK Tablet. To find your MAC address of NOOK Tablet, navigate to Settings, tap Device info, and make a tap on About Your Nook. There is your MAC address.
- If all else fails, call Nook Customer Service number.
Wireless network is visible but unable to get a good connection
Wi-Fi networks cover a relatively not so big area (about the size of a small house). It may take a bit of experimentation to control the actual working area for the Wi-Fi system you wish to use.
- Tap the networks to which you wish to link, and then make a tap on Forget command. This removes previous settings for the connection. Then the similar Wi-Fi network name and see if the second time is the charm.
- Navigate to Settings. In the Wireless section, take a glimpse at the names of networks that the NOOK Tablet has discovered. Signal strength has shown to the right of each name: one to four stacked curves. Four curve shows the strong signal. One curve means the signal is weak, which may fade in and out.
- Take your tablet close to the Wi-Fi router and distance should be seven feet away. Make sure no vital pieces of metal are around to avoid signal: file cabinets, refrigerators, or steel desks.
Network is visible but unable to connect
Most wireless networks use a security so no outsiders can use it. You usually need an accurate and acceptable credential. You have to enter the appropriate wordings, then you will be able to enjoy your internet.
If your wireless system is at your house or office and you cannot make it work with all of your devices, it might make sense to reset the Wi-Fi router to its factory default settings and configure it again with all your devices ready to be linked. Consult the direction manual for the Wi-Fi system to learn how to do this. You can also step forward to www Nook com.
The NOOK Tablet doesn’t currently support voice-over-internet services such as Skype or Comwave, and Barnes & Noble has shown it probably will not go there; it wants to focus on things linked to reading and writing.