Do you want to install ‘Dropbox’ app in your kindle fire model? If yes, then we are surely going to help you through this blog post. You only need to read the steps provided in the blog post carefully, so that you can implement these on the device. After reading this post, you will find that there is no need to take Amazon kindle support from any other help link.
The very first thing that we want to mention here is that there isn’t any requirement of rooting your device. Simply follow the instructions and guidelines provided here. Moreover, if you find any problem in implementing these steps on your device then you can take kindle help only. All the steps, which we are going to explain here will work on all the kindle fire series model like HD, HDX, and new-gen kindle device.
Mojito is a current version of android OS, which you will find in your kindle tablet these days. This version is also known by android 3.0. The major limitation of this version is that you can’t download any app available on google play store and this is quite known that the apps available on Amazon own platform are limited in number so this may sometimes dishearten some kindle users. Keeping this thing in mind, today we are going to place the steps to download ‘Dropbox’ app on your device in front of you.
Steps To Install Dropbox On Kindle Fire Series:
- First of all, tap on the home settings and go to ‘application’ menu.
- Click on the option ‘enable installation from third party sources’. Turn the toggle switch to the right to turn this function on. You may get prompted for this selection. Click on ‘continue’.
- Open the search browser and type Dropbox.com in the URL bar.
- Search for download option and click on it.
- Wait till the download gets completed. The downloading may take time if your internet connection has low signal strength. If you are still facing any problem in downloading the stuff from third party source, then go to Amazon kindle support and enter the details of your device.
- Go to download folder and open the downloaded file.
- You can open download folder directly from the silk browser of your device. This browser is by default available in your device. You can check the update for this browser on www kindle com support.
- Open Dropbox APK file and read the instructions carefully before installation.
- After successful installation, you can open it from the home screen. The shortcut will appear automatically on the screen. In case it is not available on screen, then go to kindle fire support.
- Open your Dropbox account by entering the login credentials in the relevant field. If you are a new user, then you need to register first on the link.
If you find any problem in understanding these steps, then you can talk to the experts by calling at kindle customer service number available on the website.
Note: The process, which we have adopted to install this app in kindle device is known as side loading. This process has bypassed the amazon store and the main benefit of adopting this technique is that there is no need to root your device. Moreover, this process is valid for all the other apps also, which are available on the google play store but not on amazon app store. It simply requires a permission to install apps from unknown sources nothing more than that. So I hope you will definitely perform the same steps on your kindle device and get satisfactory results.