Kindle Fire also lets you share your desired passage with your friends on social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook. You just have to follow several steps or take Kindle Fire support if necessary to know the process of sharing further.
So, while reading a good book you came across a passage that you really like and you want to share that passage that you just read on your Kindle Fire with your social network friends then you can easily do so by following these simple steps as discussed below or you can also take Amazon Kindle support to know the process further.
Steps To Share Passage On Amazon Kindle Fire
- So, the foremost thing you need to do is turn your Amazon Fire device on.
- Ensure that you have connected your accounts with services like twitter or Facebook to share the desired passage. If you haven’t connected them upon initial device registration then you can easily do so by from the settings on the device.
- Now open the book you want to share your passage from.
- After this locate the passage that you want to share. Make sure the entire passage is on the screen or shrink the text to a smaller size or simply adjust the line spacing and you can also search the particular Kindle eBook location by using option “GoTo” option.
- Now select the text you want to share using “text selection” method similar like in Android phones. By tapping and holding down the first word and then release when word gets selected and drag over to the bottom to select the passage.
- Now bubble list of options will pop up and now click on the comment button.
- Ensure that the service you select should have a checkmark in the checkbox to the left of their name and icon. And don’t select the one you don’t need. It doesn’t matter which service you use but you will be always sharing passages to Amazon Kindle network and your Amazon Kindle network profile.
- Now look for the orange color “Share” button and tap the button to share the passage among your friends through social networking.
These steps are very easy but if need any Kindle help regarding the process you can go for it.