Netflix is available on your Kindle Fire device and yes you heard it right. Well, most of us won’t be aware of this factor that you can access Netflix app on many Kindle Fire devices. However, if you are wondering that whether your device supports Netflix or not then you need to follow certain steps on the “Set up Netflix” tab to locate Netflix app.
How to set up Netflix on Kindle Fire
- Go to the Home screen and then select apps
- Now from the top right corner select Store
- Tap inside the Search App Store field.
- Type and search for “Netflix Kindle”
- Now select the Netflix icon from the search result.
- Download and Install app
- After installing the app open it
- Simply enter your Netflix credentials to sign in.
After these steps, your device gets connected to Netflix if you having any difficulty regarding this process then be free to take Amazon Kindle support for a better understanding of the process. However, Netflix is available on the Kindle Fire in all the regions that support Netflix.
After launching Netflix app scroll down to see the specific genre. If you want to watch any particular title then tap search. For fast forwarding and rewinding tap anywhere on the screen and then slide your finger along the progress bar to go forward and backward and Press the back button if you want to exit the movie.
Further, Kindle Fire Support streaming in 480p .The titles which have HD symbol will stream in high definition.
Subtitles & Alternate Audio
Press the bubble present at the top of the screen to configure subtitle and alternate language audio.
Further, Netflix is available on these Kindle Fire devices:
- Amazon Fire HD 8″ 2015 (KFMEWI)
- Amazon Fire HD 10″ 2015 (KFTBWI)
- Amazon Fire HD 6″ 2014 (KFARWI)
- Amazon Fire HD 7″ 2014 (KFASWI)
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ 2014 (KFSAWIS)
To know more head towards company’s official website. And if you are facing any problem then you can contact us for Kindle Customer Service.