With Nook tablet you can read the books of your choice as much as want. You will get these e-books from Barnes and Noble book store and Google e-book store, and many more. We have come with a small guide that will help you in getting books from e-book store of Google for your Nook tablet. Let’s check out.
You can buy a book at the Google eBook store and read it on a nook tablet. Maybe you want to continue reading the same book on your iPhone as you commute to work or read some more on computer at your desk. As with Nook store, the books are tied to your account, not to a specific piece or brand.
If you haven’t already done so install the latest version of Adobe Digital Editions on your laptop or personal computer. You may be prompted for an Adobe ID. If you don’t have an Adobe ID, you will see a link on the screen to get the one. From the point, anywhere you buy any item online with a service like google eBook store that needs Adobe Digital Editions, the item is automatically associated with your Adobe ID, rather than your computer. Once you have installed the Adobe Digital Editions, here’s how you can buy the books from Google eBook store and then transfer them to your Nook tablet or you can also take Nook Support:
- Firstly, go to Google eBook store.
- Open a free account with Google. The same account tags along if you use other Google tools including Gmail.
- Select a book that you want to buy and read.
- Click on the option of buy.
- Pay for the license to own a copy of the book. The file is added to your Google account.
- In the list, find the book that you want to transfer to your Nook tablet.
- In case of any difficulty, you can take Nook Com Support.
- Click on the button of About this book.
- Click on the option of read on this device. Then you may see an EPUB version, a PDF version, or both.
- Now click on one of the links for transferring the ACSM file onto your computer. Make sure that you know where the file is stored. You need the file to unlock the book. If you are given the choice between an EPUB or a PDF file format for an eBook, then you must go with an EPUB. It is more likely to include most or all current features for the Nook tablet including reflowable type, adjustments to typefaces, and more.
- Find and click on the ACSM file on your computer. It may be in a Downloads folder or on the desktop. If you can’t find the file then search for *acsm. In case of any difficulty, you can take Nook Help. The documents should open in Adobe Digital Editions, if clicking the file doesn’t open the Adobe software, find ADE on your computer and start the program. Then select Add item to library from the library menu, and find the ACSM file on your computer.
- If you are not in library view, click the icon in the top left corner. The book that you bought from Google eBook store doesn’t show up in the All items bookshelf in the library view.
- Turn on and connect your Nook tablet to the computer with the provided USB cable. Adobe Digital Editions should recognize your Nook tablet as an authorized device and display it on the left pane of the software. If you don’t see your nook tablet, close Adobe Digital Editions and then reopen it with the USB cable in place, converted to your Nook tablet, which should be on.
- Click and drag the Google eBook in the right pane onto the Nook tablet icon in the left pane. If you can’t drag a book from the library to your Nook tablet, the Adobe software has not recognized your tablet as an authorized device. Consult the Nook Customer Service. If you want to confirm the transfer, click the Nook icon and find the book file there.
- Eject the Nook tablet from your computer before unplugging it. Windows users can go to explore to find Nook tablet and its memory card, right click each and choose Eject. The Mac users will also find similar icons for the tablet in the finder.
- In case of any query, you can navigate to www Nook com.