Today is the world of Electronic mails shortly called as Email. Every smartphone or tablet comes with this functionality from where you can send or receive email. You can send or receive an email from your Nook account or from the web-based email service provider account like Gmail. Here are the steps that you can follow and easily use this functionality or can take Nook Help.
Sending an Email from Nook Tablet:
Sending an email Is very easy on your Nook Tablet. Follow these steps or take Nook Support:
- Click on the pencil icon at the upper left corner.
- In the To box type the address. You can also click on the contacts icon and choose an address from there. If you have more than 1 account, then you can switch by clicking on the account which is at the top of the screen.
- Now type your message. A picture, video or a file can also be attached.
- Click on send. Whenever a message ends from Nook tablet email app, then it is tagged at the bottom of everyone Sent from Nook.
- Open the Nook email app.
- Click the down arrow.
- Now select the option of accounts.
- Click on the gear icon next to the account that you want to configure.
- Click on the Signature Line’s down arrow in the General tab.
- You can edit or delete the text that you will find in the Signature block.
- Now click OK.
You can get all this process at www Nook com also.
Replying or Forwarding a Message
Forwarding a message means sending the copy of the message to someone else. The process is almost same as of replying to a message.
Follow these steps or take Nook Com Support:
- Open the message at email.
- Click on the option of reply.
- Click on Forward option. The compose screen will open now.
- Type the email addresses whom you want to send the mail. You can also add notes of your own like This is the funniest joke ever heard. The original subject line goes with the comments along with the fwd. The subject can be edited if you want.
- Now click on send.
Deleting Email from Your Nook Tablet
For deleting a message that you have opened click on the delete button at the bottom of the message. It will go in the trash folder. For deleting it permanently you need to click at the upper right corner of the screen.
Viewing Nook Email Attachments
Attachments are the pictures, videos, or files that are sent along with the text message. To view ant attachment with the email you need to click on View Attachment button. All the attachments are stored in the Downloads folder on the Nook tablet. In the case of any query, the help of Nook Customer Service can be taken.