What’s going on Nook users? As we know the Barnes & Noble Book is a brand of e-readers developed by American book retailer Barnes & Noble, based on the platform of Android. The original device was announced in the US in October 2009 and was released in November. Are you a Nook user? If yes, then let us tell that you are free to take any Nook Help by getting in touch with professionals in case you scuffle with any technical mess.
Being a user of Nook if you want to grab the accurate direction of hard reset then follow these facile steps or you can grab them by visiting Nook Com Support. Keep in mind that this will remove all your content and should be last resort when your device won’t work accurately. Use this reset process at your own risk.
There are several of ‘ideas’ on how to do this. We think these the two ideal ways
Use this if you haven’t rooted your nook.
- Make a press on Settings on the touchpad, then Device, and then ‘Unregister your Nook’
- Below that make a press on ‘reset to factory settings’ and confirm
- It should reboot and be restored to the new firmware that you have installed.
Use this to go back to the firmware the nook was shipped with (use this if rooted)
This will restore it to the similar exact path you got it from the store. It’s parallel of restoring your computer with your installations disks.
- You need to turn off your device by holding down the Power button.
- With it off, press and hold the power button unless you don’t see screen flickers black for a moment then continue to hold it for approx. 15 seconds. You will not see anything happen at this point- but the animated arrows will avoid typically.
- Repeat the above step 6 more times in a row. Yes, six is the sorcery number that utters the Nook to do a restore.
- Now make a press on Power button once so that you can turn on the device.
- The touch screen will go back with a description of what it’s doing. You may need to wait few minutes- don’t stop it.
- To update the newest software version, make a press on ‘My Library’ button. While in the ‘My B&N Library’ area tap ‘Check for new B&N content’. It will get the new firmware and begin updating the fresh software again. For more help, you can ring up a Nook Customer Service.
For any assistance, update or useful information, you can stay tuned to www nook com.