Kindle for web OS is another technology for enhancing your Kindle experience and making it even more better. Read the article and know each and everything about this technology and make your kindle experience out of the world.
Kindle for web OS is nothing but a technology that lets you read all the books of Kindle on your web OS based HP Touch Pad. For this, no kindle device is required. Currently, you can use this technology only on HP Touch Pad as this is the only compatible device for this technology.
For accessing your Kindle library and shop for buying the books of kindle at Amazon.com from your HP Touch Pad, you will need to go to HP App catalog and need to do the application of Kindle Download. For installing the application follow these steps:
- On the home screen of your HP Touch Pad, click on the icon of HP App Catalog.
- Search the kindle or check the list of alphabetical applications.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions.
- After installing the application, click on kindle icon on your screen for starting accessing and building the library of the kindle.
Manage your Registration
For registering the kindle application and accessing the kindle content from kindle store, you will need to do Amazon Register with Amazon.com as it recognizes most of the accounts established with non-US sites.
When you log on with Amaozn.com account for kindle application, then it also registers your devices with your Amazon.com account and gives you access to the existing kindle library. When you log for the first time with your amazon.com account on your HP Touch Pad, then there will no need to log again in the future. Now whenever you will access to kindle application, then it will be immediately connected to Amazon.com account and will give you the access to the existing kindle library.
For Registering with Amazon Account
- While launching the kindle application for the first time log in with your Amazon.com username and password.
- Click on Register button.
- For viewing or changing your account registration you can also click on kindle menu icon at the kindle home screen.
Signing out or deregistering
- Launch the application for Kindle web OS.
- At the upper right corner of the screen click the kindle menu icon.
- Click on Settings option.
- Click on the option of Deregister this device button.
For De-registering Online
- Tap the option of manage your devices and content.
- Locate your device and select it.
- Click the link of de-register.
- You can also Manage Kindle Devices by going on the option of manage content and devices.
Setting the Payment method
When you buy content at your HP Touch Pad, then you pay with default one-click payment method. To check the change or payment method follow these steps:
- Go to Manage your content and devices.
- Click digital payment Settings > edit > add a payment method > Continue to verify you changes.
Adding 1 click Method
- Go to manage addresses and 1-click settings in your account.
- Click on enter a new address > enter address and click Save & continue > Click here to make this 1-click default address.
Amazon Gift Card Claim Codes
Enter your gift card claim code so the balance must be available for use. Then funds will be applied to your next purchase including kindle books from the kindle store.
Adding a Gift Card Balance to your Account
- Go to your account.
- Click on the option of apply gift card to your account.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Enter the claim code and click on redeem now.