Kindle Fire tablet is a product of an online retail company ‘Amazon’. This product was developed in 2017 after the successful development of its predecessors like kindle fire 8 and HD. The primary use of the Kindle E-reader is to read the newspaper, magazines, Books, and novel online from the Kindle store. Kindle, nowadays has come out to be the best E-reader in the digital book market.
Amazon always tries to provide the best to the users and new customers so it always updates the previous models OS and develops new models with new functions and features. However, no electronic gadget is free from flaws. You may encounter in one form or another. Today, we are going to discuss the most common issues that users have discussed on complaint forum related to kindle fire HD 10” tablet.
- Kindle not starting: Most of the Kindle users perform restarting function when their kindle becomes sluggish or its screen started freezing. If you are getting the problem in turning on the kindle then the steps to fix it are:
- Power off your kindle by pressing the power button for 20 seconds. Wait for 5 seconds and turn the Kindle on again.
- The process of restarting the Kindle is the same as that of turning off the Kindle. If your Kindle is not turning on, then plug the charger to it and wait for 1 hour.
- Try turning on the Kindle If you are still having trouble, then you have to check the cable and the charger. If the cable or charger is faulty, then you will get the problem in turning on the Kindle.
- Problem connecting kindle to computer: Some users in the complaint forum have mentioned that they are getting the problem in connecting the Kindle to the computer. They have even tried changing the port but nothing has been solved. If you are getting ‘Device not responding or disconnected’ message on the screen, then follow the tricks given below:
Switch off the Kindle Fire 10’’ and your computer. Wait for few seconds and turn on the devices again by pressing the power button. Try using the different USB cable. If the problem is still at large, then you can use Dropbox to share the files online.
- Internal message on kindle fire: If you are not being able to use some apps on kindle and getting an error message related to it, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Restart your device and wait for 20 seconds before turning it on.
- Turn off your network devices like router and modem.
- Check the device date and time.
- Open App manager and click on the app that is creating a problem. If you are not been able to locate the app, then open it from the top flag menu of kindle fire 10”.
- Deregister your kindle from ‘My account’ section and do the registration process again.
- The wi-fi problem on Kindle Fire 10”: If the network is not working on your Kindle, then there can be multiple reasons behind it. You can go through the below mentioned tricks:
- Check the Airplane mode. It should be off.
- Power cycle your device
- Download wireless analyzer and check the network channel in your area.
- Charge your kindle to the fullest and check if the problem is resolved or not.