AT&T Inc. an American multinational telecommunications released its own brand Android tablet named the Trek HD in May 2015.Company experienced average success with it but this time it is coming with its new tablet , Trek 2 HD the sequel of the predecessor of Trek HD.
So let’s see what Trek 2 HD have in stores for us.
- It has a brilliant 8 –inch HD resolution display which has app have 1,280 × 720 or 1,280 × 800 resolution.
- Both rear and front camera is 5-megapixels.
- It comes with dual-front facing Dolby Audio speakers with a quality sound.
- It has 1.5 Hz octa -core Qualcomm processor
- 16 GB of storage but could be extended up to 128 GB through the Micro SD card slot.
- Its powerful battery 4,600 mAh gives an immense usage of 10 to 10 and a half hours. That means you don’t have to it so often and enjoy your tablet without any interruption.
- Tablet offers 4G LTE connectivity on AT&T’s network.
- This amazing tablet runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow although we don’t have any news regarding updating it to Android Nougat version OS.
Further Google’s mobile operating system will be implemented. The Trek 2 HD will be available online and through the AT&T stores starting this August 5. Not only this but you can pick this tablet for $1 with two –year contract or can pay $7.50 per month for 20 months, or direct pay price of $150 to owe this tablet.