Some Bookworms are frequently complaining about their inability to download books from kindle Bookstore. Although the process is easy and simple but they are facing problem while downloading a particular book or at a particular time. Today we are going to discuss the solution for this problem in this blog post. There is no need to take any third-party kindle support from other sources. I am going to help you completely.
To understand the solution properly, you need to pay close attention to this blog post, then only you will able to implement the below-mentioned steps on your Kindle E-reader or on kindle app based device. Yes, if you find any problem in understanding the things, then you can take help from kindle com support link.
Are you also facing the problem with your Kindle library? Here is a complete guide for you. These tips will surely go to help you and you don’t require to call at Amazon kindle customer service for downloading support.
First of all, I want to tell you that if you are a beginner and unpacked a kindle device from the box, then you are required to register on amazon kindle page. After registering successfully on this link, you will able to access the kindle eBooks from kindle library. There are thousands of books available on kindle book store for reading. You can download any book of your choice. Some titles among them are paid while some are free to download. For more kindle help and support, you can go to Amazon kindle support link. Here, you will have to fill the serial number and model number of your device, rest everything will be displayed automatically on the screen.
The problem of downloading a kindle book is more common in kindle app than in kindle device itself. It means that if you are using a kindle app on your android device, then the chances of getting this problem are more as compare to in kindle E-reader. This is because of the reason that the link between the library and the app has not established properly and the connection goes on splitting again and again. If you are using a kindle fire series model, then you will not get this problem or 1 out of 10 will get this problem. For kindle fire support help, you can go to the official link of kindle fire series model.
Main reason that is found out to this problem is the poor internet connection. Sometimes, the book gets downloaded in the second attempt but this is simply hit and trial method. We can’t take assurance. In such cases, you have to wait for a while until the network signal strength raises. There are chances that the server at kindle platform sometimes obliterates, so you have left with no other option than waiting.
If the problem still exists, then go through the below-mentioned points to solve your problem.
- Turn off the kindle device and wait for 5 minutes.
- Disconnect the device from the internet connection and check whether the internet is working or not by connecting wirelessly with some other device.
- If any eBook paused in the midway, then you need to delete this eBook from the app and re-download it through cloud link.
- Open the settings from the device and go to manage contents and device menu. Search for the book that has stopped downloading in the midway and click on ‘deliver to particular device’ option. If you are having PC at home, then you can transfer the particular book from PC to kindle as well.
- If you don’t find the book in the content section, then check whether the order has been placed successfully in the digital order section or not.
- If the solution solves your problem, then it’s well and good, otherwise go to www kindle com support link for technical assistance.