You might be amazed to hear that a single app can change the way of enjoying the books. Kindle app available for iPad and iPhone has a number of splendid features that makes it flexible for the reading environment.
The app is not only simple in design but is also easier to use. You won’t find any other reading app easier than Kindle Reader app.
Now, we are going to provide the most helpful features that you will find in the Kindle app for iOS and iPad.
- Import EBooks from Kindle: There is a number of smartphone users who are willing to put kindle books on iPad and iPhone. If you are among the one who wants to import EBook, then you can upload the files directly to iPad with the help of kindle app.
How to get Kindle books on iPad and iPhone?
- Download kindle app for IOS: From your iPhone or iPad, open app store and click on ‘Search’ option. You need to enter ‘Kindle app’ in the space provided. Once the results get displayed, you have to click on ‘Get’ option. Wait till the downloading gets downloaded.
- Register kindle app with Amazon account: Enter the username and password of your choice to sign-in to the Amazon online store. If more than one account is running on Amazon, then select the right login credentials.
When you find that the Kindle E-reader and the kindle app on IOS are connected to the same kindle account, then all the books will start syncing via servers. Just like Google messages are synced with servers in the same way you can sync the account on different devices.
- Import books you require: Do you know about the fact that all the books that are synced from the Kindle E-reader to the app will not get downloaded directly until you are directed to do so or it will not take too much of your iPhone You will find two options when you open the Kindle app. One is ‘Cloud’ and the other one is ‘Device’.
- Save articles for offline reading: If you want you can use kindle app for reading articles later. If you don’t know the concept of the read-later platform, then you can continue reading this post. The advantages of this platform are discussed here as under:
You can keep all the important articles in one place and read them whenever you want.
If you are at a place where there is no internet access, then even you can access your articles.
All the articles available under save for later reading will be free from all elements like banners, widgets, social media and navigation bars.
How to use read-later service on iOS Kindle app?
- Locate the article you want to save: You can find your favorite article from any app or web browser like safari, chrome or Feedly. If you are using Apple News or Google PlayNewstand, then you can read news and blogs from there.
- Open the share menu and click to send to kindle: After finding the article, click on the share menu and save the same for offline reading or for the read-later