Being a user of Nook tablet, if you are struggling with the wireless issue, then you need to check out these simple troubleshooting steps. You can also contact experts, but before that, we recommend you try these steps.
If you found that there’s some problem in your wireless network performance, then there might be a problem in your Wi-Fi or may be something wrong between your Nook tablet and Wi-Signal.
By these steps you can detect the issue behind:
- You need to check carefully that your Wi-Fi router is getting sufficient power and proper connection between your router and the internet.
- You need to check the communication between your desktop, system, and adapter carefully.
- Open up your computer and check that your internet service is the active mode, your service performing well or not.
With the help of tools of your computer, you can do the configuration. The device grips built-in configuration plus setup screen and the computer can show you accessibility. You can check these facile solutions.
- You need to power off your Nook device, wait for a while and then power it on.
- You need block the power supply to the router by turning it off and then wait for a while. After around ten seconds, you can store your power again. May be this step shows you some genuine change.
- Take a glimpse at the network the network administrator to check the black or white list.
- The MAC address of your Nook device, you may need to provide this address. If you don’t know what’s your Nook device’s MAC address, then simply step ahead to Settings, make a tap on Device Info and then hit About Your Nook. There you will see the MAC address.
- If you see no positive change, then you can call on Nook Customer Service number for the best and satisfactory assistance.
Able to see the connection but not getting good speed
- You need to make a tap on the network, which you want to use as a connection and then hit Forget command. This will remove your old connection’s settings entirely. Now hit the name of the similar Wi-Fi network and see if there’s any change or not.
- Navigate to the Settings, now go to Wireless section, and there you need to take a glance at the names of those have been discovered by Nook. At the right side every name, you will see the strength of the signal. If you see four curves means the signal is strong, and one signal indicates weak signal.
- You need to decrease the distance between your table and Wi-Fi router or transmitter. And you need to check that there should be no metal object between the signal or around your device, this can disturb the signal. For more help, you can visit Nook Com Support or contact professionals.
Able to see the network but unable to make connection
Many wireless networks grip the security system, and this will save you from outsiders who are trying to get your data. You just need appropriate credentials.
If you are using your wireless system at home or some working place, and you find that you’re unable to do work with it, then you need to perform the reset (Wi-Fi router). It will solve the problem and you can able to make the connection to your Wi-Fi router with your devices again. Well, the voice-over-internet services are not available on Nook yet. For more updates and useful information, you can visit www Nook com or simply contact professionals.